As Wealth Management Advisor, Eric Schwarz serves as your wealth management coordinator and consultant. Eric collaborates closely with you and an experienced team of Fifth Third specialists to deliver the right investment solutions for your objectives.
EducationEric received a bachelor of Arts from Miami University.
Professional Experience & Areas of FocusEric is a coordinator and advisor for Fifth Third Private Bank client relationships. He is responsible for providing a full suite of wealth advisory solutions including investment management, private banking, wealth planning, and risk management to achieve his client's goals. Eric joined Fifth Third Bank in 2011 and has more than 16 years experience in the financial services industry.
Licenses & Professional Designations
- Life Insurance
- Investment Company Products/Variable Contracts Limited Representative (Series 6)
- Registered Uniform Securities Agent (Series 63)
- Investment Advisor Representative (Series 65)
- Registered General Securities Representative (Series 7)
- CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ (CFP®)