As Wealth Management Advisor, Curt Edwards serves as your wealth management coordinator and consultant. Curt collaborates closely with you and an experienced team of Fifth Third specialists to deliver the right investment solutions for your objectives.
EducationBoston University, Boston, MA
Professional Experience & Areas of FocusCurt has more than 15 years of Wealth Management experience. Prior to joining Fifth Third Private Bank as the Director, Curt was a Banker with a global financial institution. Curt is the past President of the Corporate Fiduciaries of Collier County, as well as an active member of the Estate Planning Council of Naples. He is also a Graduate of the Leadership Collier program.
Licenses & Professional Designations
- Life Insurance
- Registered Uniform Securities Agent (Series 63)
- Registered General Securities Representative (Series 7)
- Chartered Alternative Investment Analyst (CAIA)
- CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ (CFP®)
- Chartered Financial Consultant (ChFC®)
- Chartered Life Underwriter (CLU®)